fem@lov III uses 100% natural, active ingredients from pure plants
Restoring the body’s natural ability to balance estrogen levels; radiating women’s health from the inside out.
• A plant from Thailand which is also considered a national treasure, it has been discussed in a number of international research projects and safety reports,as well as contains phytoestrogens in the highest quality and quantity.
• It helps balance female estrogen levels and maintains both internal and external health of the body.
• It increases the sensitivity of breast tissues towards changes in the hormone levels.
• Phytoestrogens, phytonutrients
• Able to work with the human body for the most optimal level of hormone regulation
• Rich in taraxol, taraxacin, choline, carotene, folic acid, calcium, micronutrients and selenium.
• Promotes the secretion of natural hormones in the body organs, removes glandular toxins and prevents breast diseases.
• A 2-year-old plant species grown in Europe, Asia and the United States.
• Regulates physiological problems such as menstrual disorders, dysmenorrhea and headaches.
• Promotes blood circulation, peristalsis.
• Helps the growth of Bifidobacteria.
• Maintains healthy intestinal acid-alkaline balance to prevent the breeding of harmful microbes.
Vitamin Mineral Premix
- Essential nutrients to help your body function properly and stay healthy.
- Vitamin and mineral premix include vitamin A, vitamin D3, folic acid, niacin, panthothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin C, calcium, iodine, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, zic, biotin, vitamin B12.
- It is made from extract of mixed three herbal roots, or Cynanchum wilfordii, Phlomis umbrosa and Angelica gigas Nakai.
- To improve menopausal symptoms.